Home > Information and Links > For Students
My Skills Future
Student Learning Space
School Bookshop and Booklists
- Sale and Collection of Textbooks / Stationery / Socks / PE attire for 2021
- Please be informed that there will be no physical sale of textbooks, stationery, socks and PE attire in school premises this year due to the Covid-19 situation.
- Students are strongly advised to purchase their school items online with option for home delivery (fixed delivery charge of $11.80 applies). The online ordering system is available from 4 Nov 2020 till 31 Dec 2020.
- Students who are not on the Financial Assistance Scheme (FAS) may opt for self-collection from the school premises. They are strongly adhere to the chosen appointment date and time. We seek your understanding that no walk-ins will be entertained.
- Students who are on FAS will have to come down to the General Office with their booklist to collect their Approved FAS letter before 30 November 2020. They will be assigned a date between 9 Dec to 11 Dec 2020 and a time slot for their onsite collection.
- All booklists are available on the school website here.
- Thank you.